What is implemented:
- A four-year education for candidates who have not completed any psychotherapy training with a European license
- Two-years (18-24 months) training for candidates who have completed a psychotherapy training course and received a European license or an equivalent of the same
Who is it for?
The training can include psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and social workers, while the training for counselors of children and adolescents also includes educators.
- It will be held one weekend per month, from Friday to Sunday, and once a year for a period of five days; if the teachers are foreigners, the duration and time of training is modified
- The program is held in both Croatian and English
- Several (2-3) modules per year are lead by experts from abroad
- The training is carried out in collaboration with and respecting the standards of EIATCYP, EUROCPS and EAP
- Degree in medicine, psychology, rehabilitation, social work, or pedagogy
- Interview with lead persons of the training
- Institute C.Y.F. membership
- For the two-year training, participants need a diploma of a psychotherapeutic approach with European recognition or an equivalent of the same
The price of one year of training is 10 000 kn. The training is paid per module (1000 kn per module).
Weekend workshops are held at the premises of the Association, Kranjčevićeva 8, 10 000 Zagreb, and possibly at Polyclinic Kocijan Hercigonja, Lipovečka 17.
By e-mail: email@example.com.
For any possible questions, please contact us.